- Payments are made through a secure payment link sent from Glacial Experience
- For all bookings made within 30 days prior to arrival to Iceland, a full payment is required at the time of booking.
- For all bookings made 60 days or more prior to arrival to Iceland, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. If traveller has to cancel the tour for any reason the deposit is valid for future tours with Glacial Experience.
- The remainder of the total price is to be paid 60 days prior to arrival in Iceland. If payment in not received 60 days prior to arrival, Glacier Experience will treat this as a cancellation of the booking and withdraw its confirmation of services.
- Force Majeure disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, sickness, or changes in schedules resulting from causes beyond the control of Glacial Experience. Such causes include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, labor disputes, pandemic, or any other irregularity beyond Glacial Experience’s control. Glacial Experience reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries, or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In case of any changes in flights (domestic and international), the travelers shall pay any additional cost caused by this, at the time the service is provided (extra hotel nights, meals, transfers etc.).
We advise all traveler(s) to have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies.
- Icelandic VAT Iceland has two levels of VAT 11% and 24%. The lower level of VAT 11% includes
tour operators, hotels, restaurants, coaches, activities, day tours and expeditions. The higher
level of VAT 24% includes car rental amongst other services.