- For all bookings made within 30 days prior to arrival to Iceland, a full payment must be made
at the time of the booking.
- For all bookings made 31 days or more prior to arrival to Iceland, a 30% non-refundable
deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
- The remainder of the total price is to be paid 4 weeks (28 days) prior to arrival in Iceland. The
same card as used for the deposit payment will be charged unless the traveler instructs
Glacier Experience otherwise in writing via email. If payment in not received 28 days prior to
arrival, Glacier Experience will treat this as a cancellation of the booking and withdraw its
confirmation of services.
- Force Majeure disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, sickness, or changes in
schedules resulting from causes beyond the control of Glacial Experience. Such causes include,
but are not limited to, acts of nature, labor disputes, pandemic, or any other irregularity
beyond Glacial Experience’s control. Glacial Experience reserves the right to alter routes,
itineraries, or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In case of any
changes in flights (domestic and international), the travelers shall pay any additional cost
caused by this, at the time the service is provided (extra hotel nights, meals, transfers etc.).
We advise all traveler(s) to have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies.
- Icelandic VAT Iceland has two levels of VAT 11% and 24%. The lower level of VAT 11% includes
tour operators, hotels, restaurants, coaches, activities, day tours and expeditions. The higher
level of VAT 24% includes car rental amongst other services.
- CREDIT CAR FRAUD CONTIGENCY If you do not supply the correct credit or debit card billing
address and/or cardholder information, the issue of your tickets may be delayed, and the
overall cost may increase. We reserve the right to cancel your service if your card payment is
declined or if you have supplied incorrect credit card information. We also reserve the right to
do random checks to minimize credit card fraud.